The Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) course provides an in-depth understanding of ethical hacking phases, various attack vectors, and preventative countermeasures. It teaches you how hackers think and act to better position you to set up your security infrastructure and defend against attacks. Our CEH course helps students learn to protect organisations and strengthen security controls to minimise the risk of a malicious attack.
With the EC-Council CEH credential, you have the required knowledge and skills to protect the organisation by understanding its system weaknesses and vulnerabilities. Train with Ethnus Codemithra in a hands-on learning environment and build your career as an ethical hacker.
Module 1: Introduction to Ethical Hacking
Module 2: Footprinting and Reconnaissance
- Footprinting Concepts
- Footprinting through Search Engines
- Footprinting through Web Services
- Footprinting through Social Networking Sites
- Website Footprinting
- Email Footprinting
- Competitive Intelligence
- Whois Footprinting
- DNS Footprinting
- Network Footprinting
- Footprinting Through Social Engineering
- Footprinting Tools
- Footprinting Countermeasures
- Footprinting Penetration Testing
Module 3: Scanning Networks
Module 4: Enumeration
Module 5: Vulnerability Analysis
Module 6: System Hacking
Module 7: Malware Threats
Module 8: Sniffing
Module 9: Social Engineering
Module 10: Denial-of-Service
Module 11: Session Hijacking
Module 12: Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots
Module 13: Hacking Web Servers
Module 14: Hacking Web Applications
Module 15: SQL Injection
Module 16: Hacking Wireless Networks
Module 17: Hacking Mobile Platforms
Module 18: IoT Hacking
Module 19: Cloud Computing
Module 20: Cryptography
- EC-Council Certified & Authorised Mentors
- Access to CEHv11 iLabsStudy material
- 24/7 Access to Codemithra Learning & Assessment Platform
- Live instructor led training sessions
- Live hands-on lab and mini-project sessions
- Digital content valid for two years
Additional Access to Basic Essential Course (Total learning: 50+ lessons Time: 250 hours)
- Basics of Java
- Aptitude with Quantitative + Verbal + Reasoning
- Eguru Online Mock Interviews with Industry Experts
- 100+ hours training for learners who need extra training
You will learn
- Information security controls, laws, and standards.
- Various types of footprinting, footprinting tools, and countermeasures.
- Network scanning techniques and scanning countermeasures
- Enumeration techniques and enumeration countermeasures
- Vulnerability analysis to identify security loopholes in the target organization’s network, communication infrastructure, and end systems.
- System hacking methodology, steganography, steganalysis attacks, and covering tracks to discover system and network vulnerabilities.
- Different types of malware (Trojan, Virus, worms, etc.), system auditing for malware attacks, malware analysis, and countermeasures.
- Packet sniffing techniques to discover network vulnerabilities and countermeasures to defend against sniffing.
- Social engineering techniques and how to identify theft attacks to audit human-level vulnerabilities and social engineering countermeasures.
- DoS/DDoS attack techniques and tools to audit a target and DoS/DDoS countermeasures.
- Session hijacking techniques to discover network-level session management, authentication/authorization, and cryptographic weaknesses and countermeasures.
- Webserver attacks and a comprehensive attack methodology to audit vulnerabilities in webserver infrastructure, and countermeasures.
- Web application attacks, comprehensive web application hacking methodology to audit vulnerabilities in web applications, and countermeasures.
- SQL injection attack techniques, injection detection tools to detect SQL injection attempts, and countermeasures.
- Wireless encryption, wireless hacking methodology, wireless hacking tools, and Wi-Fi security tools.
- Mobile platform attack vector, android vulnerability exploitations, and mobile security guidelines and tools.
- Firewall, IDS and honeypot evasion techniques, evasion tools and techniques to audit a network perimeter for weaknesses, and countermeasures.
- Cloud computing concepts (Container technology, serverless computing), the working of various threats and attacks, and security techniques and tools.
- Penetration testing, security audit, vulnerability assessment, and penetration testing roadmap.
- Threats to IoT and OT platforms and defending IoT and OT devices.
- Cryptography ciphers, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), cryptography attacks, and cryptanalysis tools.
- Manual Ethical Hacker
- Junior Penetration Tester
- Red Team Operator
- Network Security Engineer
The Codemithra team comprises an accomplished group of mentors who bring to the table real-world subject matter knowledge and industry experience. Our mentors are experts who effectively and quickly take our learners to the next level.