This comprehensive Architecting on AWS course is designed to help you prepare for the AWS Solutions Architect Associate exam. Gain hands-on experience in foundational AWS, understand how they work, and how they integrate with cloud-based solutions. We help you learn about the major services of Amazon Web Services (AWS) with hands-on labs, practice questions, and conceptual understanding.
Students of our Architecting on AWS course are eligible for the NASSCOM FutureSkills Prime initiative. A first-of-its-kind incentive program for digital upskilling, learners who upskill themselves with the AWS architecting course are eligible for up to Rs.14,500* incentive from FutureSkills Prime & Government of India. For more details, visit the FutureSkills Prime website.
Get course counselling
Live sessions for courses
Certified mentors will train you
Get labs access for projects
Get course certification
Get placement Assistance
Introduction and History of AWS
AWS Foundational Services
- Introduction to Compute – EC2, Lambda
- Introduction to Storage – EBS, S3
- Introduction to Networking – VPC, Direct Connect
- Introduction to Security – IAM, Cloud Trail
- Introduction to Databases – RDS, ElastiCache, DynamoDB
- Introduction to Scaling and Monitoring – Auto Scaling, ELB, Cloud Watch, SNS
- Introduction to Billing and Support
Design Resilient Architectures
Design High-Performing Architectures
Design Secure Applications and Architectures
Design Cost-Optimized Architectures
- Aligned to Competency Standards developed by SSC NASSCOM in collaboration with industry experts and approved by the Government
- Global validity certificate exam: AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate exam worth $175 including taxes
- Amazon AWS Certified & Authorised Mentors
- Courseware directly from Amazon AWS
- Access to work on AWS Cloud Environment
- 24/7 Access to Codemithra Learning & Assessment Platform
- Live instructor led training sessions
- Live hands-on lab and mini-project sessions
- Digital content valid for two years
- Placement opportunities
Additional Access to Basic Essential Course (Total learning: 50+ lessons Time: 250 hours)
- Basics of Java
- Aptitude with Quantitative + Verbal + Reasoning
- Eguru Online Mock Interviews with Industry Experts
- 100+ hours training for learners who need extra training
- You will be able to discuss the various aspects of AWS architectures and how they fit together to build complex systems.
- You will gain hands-on experience building architectures for various scenarios leveraging AWS services.
- You will be able to design optimal IT solutions following AWS cloud best practices and design patterns.
You will Learn to
- Recognise terminology and concepts related to the AWS platform and navigate the AWS Management Console.
- Understand AWS management tools, including Auto Scaling, Amazon CloudWatch, Elastic Load Balancing (ELB), and AWS Trusted Advisor.
- Understand the foundational services, including Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3), and Amazon Elastic Block Store (EBS).
- Understand AWS database services, including Amazon DynamoDB and Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS).
- Understand the security measures AWS provides and the fundamental concepts of AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM).
- AWS Cloud Architect
- Cloud Software Engineer
- DevOps Engineer
- Cloud Developer
- SysOps Administrator
The Codemithra team comprises an accomplished group of mentors who bring to the table real-world subject matter knowledge and industry experience. Our mentors are experts who effectively and quickly take our learners to the next level.