The Certified SOC Analyst course from Ethnus Codemithra is a training program that helps candidates acquire trending and in-demand technical skills with hands-on instruction from leading trainers in the industry. The program covers the fundamentals of SOC operations, before relaying the knowledge of log management and correlation, SIEM deployment, advanced incident detection, and incident response. Additionally, aspirants learn to manage various SOC processes and collaborate with CSIRT at the time of need.
Train with Ethnus Codemithra and start your career as a skilled SOC Analyst who can serve as a front-line defender for your organization, warning other professionals of emerging and present cyber threats.
Get course counselling
Live sessions for courses
Certified mentors will train you
Get labs access for projects
Get course certification
Get placement Assistance
Module 1 u2013 Security Operations and Management
Module 2 u2013 Understanding Cyber Threats, IoCs, and Attack Methodology
Module 3 u2013 Incidents, Events, and Logging
Module 4 u2013 Incident Detection with Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
- Fundamentals of Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
- SIEM Architecture, Components and Solutions
- SIEM Deployment
- Incident Detection with SIEM
- Use case examples of Insider Incident Detection
- Use case examples of Network Level Incident Detection
- Use case examples of Host Level Incident Detection
- Use case examples of Compliance
- Handling Alert Triaging and Analysis
Module 5 u2013 Enhanced Incident Detection with Threat Intelligence
Module 6 u2013 Incident Response
- EC-Council Certified & Authorised Mentors
- Access to EC-Council curriculum study material
- 24/7 Access to Codemithra Learning & Assessment Platform
- Live instructor led training sessions
- Live hands-on lab and mini-project sessions
- Digital content valid for two years
Additional Access to Basic Essential Course (Total learning: 50+ lessons Time: 250 hours)
- Basics of Java
- Aptitude with Quantitative + Verbal + Reasoning
- Eguru Online Mock Interviews with Industry Experts
- 100+ hours training for learners who need extra training
- Gain Knowledge of SOC processes, procedures, technologies, and workflows.
- Gain a basic understanding and in-depth knowledge of security threats, attacks, vulnerabilities, attacker’s behaviours, cyber kill chain, etc.
- Recognise attacker tools, tactics, and procedures to identify indicators of compromise (IOCs) that can be utilised during active and future investigations.
- Monitor and analyse logs and alerts from various technologies across multiple platforms (IDS/IPS, end-point protection, servers and workstations).
- Gain knowledge of Centralized Log Management (CLM) process.
- Perform Security events and log collection, monitoring, and analysis.
- Gain experience and extensive knowledge of Security Information and Event Management.
- Learn to administer SIEM solutions (Splunk/AlienVault/OSSIM/ELK).
- Understand the architecture, implementation and fine-tuning of SIEM solutions (Splunk/ AlienVault/OSSIM/ELK).
- Gain hands-on experience on the SIEM use case development process.
- Develop threat cases (correlation rules), create reports, etc.
- Learn use cases that are widely used across the SIEM deployment.
- Plan, organise and perform threat monitoring and analysis in the enterprise.
- Monitor emerging threat patterns and perform security threat analysis.
- Gain hands-on experience in the alert triaging process.
- Escalate incidents to appropriate teams for additional assistance.
- Prepare briefings and reports of analysis methodology and results.
- Gain knowledge of integrating threat intelligence into SIEM for enhanced incident detection and response.
- Make use of varied, disparate, constantly changing threat information.
- Gain knowledge of the Incident Response Process.
- Gain understating of SOC and IRT collaboration for better incident response
- SOC Analyst, Cybersecurity Analyst
- Network Security Operator
The Codemithra team comprises an accomplished group of mentors who bring to the table real-world subject matter knowledge and industry experience. Our mentors are experts who effectively and quickly take our learners to the next level.