(Total learning: 151 lessons Time: 150 hours)
Module 1: Introduction to Ethical Hacking
Module 2: Footprinting and Reconnaissance
Module 3: Scanning Networks
Module 4: Enumeration
Module 5: Vulnerability Analysis
Module 6: System Hacking
Module 7: Malware Threats
Module 8: Sniffing
Module 9: Social Engineering
Module 10: Denial-of-Service
Module 11: Session Hijacking
Module 12: Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots
Module 13: Hacking Web Servers
Module 14: Hacking Web Applications
Module 15: SQL Injection
Module 16: Hacking Wireless Networks
Module 17: Hacking Mobile Platforms
Module 18: IoT Hacking
Module 19: Cloud Computing
Module 20: Cryptography
- EC-Council Certified & Authorised Mentors
- Access to CEHv11 iLabsStudy material
- 24/7 Access to Codemithra Learning & Assessment Platform
- Live instructor led training sessions
- Live hands-on lab and mini-project sessions
- Digital content valid for two years
Additional Access to Basic Essential Course (Total learning: 50+ lessons Time: 250 hours)
- Basics of Java
- Aptitude with Quantitative + Verbal + Reasoning
- Eguru Online Mock Interviews with Industry Experts
- 100+ hours training for learners who need extra training
You will learn
- Information security controls, laws, and standards.
- Various types of footprinting, footprinting tools, and countermeasures.
- Network scanning techniques and scanning countermeasures
- Enumeration techniques and enumeration countermeasures
- Vulnerability analysis to identify security loopholes in the target organization’s network, communication infrastructure, and end systems.
- System hacking methodology, steganography, steganalysis attacks, and covering tracks to discover system and network vulnerabilities.
- Different types of malware (Trojan, Virus, worms, etc.), system auditing for malware attacks, malware analysis, and countermeasures.
- Packet sniffing techniques to discover network vulnerabilities and countermeasures to defend against sniffing.
- Social engineering techniques and how to identify theft attacks to audit human-level vulnerabilities and social engineering countermeasures.
- DoS/DDoS attack techniques and tools to audit a target and DoS/DDoS countermeasures.
- Session hijacking techniques to discover network-level session management, authentication/authorization, and cryptographic weaknesses and countermeasures.
- Webserver attacks and a comprehensive attack methodology to audit vulnerabilities in webserver infrastructure, and countermeasures.
- Web application attacks, comprehensive web application hacking methodology to audit vulnerabilities in web applications, and countermeasures.
- SQL injection attack techniques, injection detection tools to detect SQL injection attempts, and countermeasures.
- Wireless encryption, wireless hacking methodology, wireless hacking tools, and Wi-Fi security tools.
- Mobile platform attack vector, android vulnerability exploitations, and mobile security guidelines and tools.
- Firewall, IDS and honeypot evasion techniques, evasion tools and techniques to audit a network perimeter for weaknesses, and countermeasures.
- Cloud computing concepts (Container technology, serverless computing), the working of various threats and attacks, and security techniques and tools.
- Penetration testing, security audit, vulnerability assessment, and penetration testing roadmap.
- Threats to IoT and OT platforms and defending IoT and OT devices.
- Cryptography ciphers, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), cryptography attacks, and cryptanalysis tools.
- Manual Ethical Hacker
- Junior Penetration Tester
- Red Team Operator
- Network Security Engineer